To ensure that your contact submission/feedback is directed to the appropriate location at Social Work Helper Magazine, please read the following carefully:
Unfortunately, Social Work Helper is not equipped to deal with any legal, emergency, criminal, mental health, safety, or protection issues of any kind.
Social Work Helper provides useful articles for informational and/or entertainment purposes only. Due to the overwhelming amount of messages, you may not receive a response.
Any concerns of neglect, dependency, and abuse should be reported to your local authority. If you are experiencing an emergency or safety issues of any kind, please contact 911 or the emergency services for your respective country.
If you need advice or to speak with a crisis counselor, this article on helplines may assist you: http://psychcentral.com/lib/telephone-hotlines-and-help-lines/
Press Releases or News ([email protected])
-Have a tip, update, or press release? Please add Press release, News Update or News Tip to your subject line. (This is the only Social Work Helper address for the editorial team.)
Website Customer Support, Mobile App Customer support, Feedback, and Suggestions ([email protected]), or you can use the form below.
– Do you see something that we can improve? Found a spelling error or request correction? Have you experienced a technical issue? ([email protected])
-If you have questions or need support with the mobile app, please put mobile app support in your email header or use the form below.
Business Inquiries and Partnerships ([email protected])
– Social Work Helper is always looking for new ideas and partnerships.
Reprints or Permission to use Social Work Helper articles ([email protected])
-If you would like to reprint a Social Work Helper article or use it as promotion on your own site contact us here.
– For submissions or ideas for a column, find out more details at this link.
– For information on advertising and sponsored content, find out more details at this link.
Other Inquiries ([email protected])
– If something doesn’t quite fit into the above, contact us the form below. Please do not send press releases or news requests using this form. We do not sell or provide do-follow links under any circumstances, and these emails will not be answered. See above for submitting a guest submission.