Would you like to revel in Public Broadcasting Service (PBS) on your device along with Roku, Apple TV, Samsung TV or other Smart TVs?
PBS is an inexpensive streaming tool offering hundreds of thousands of videos online for free and on-demand, such as full episodes of Masterpiece, Frontline, NOVA, Antiques Roadshow and more. Channels and channel bundles are often very affordable; our channels are unfastened, and priced channels also offer a free trial that you can use.
- Access antique and conventional TV series as well as a range of featured programs
- Access local shows using an easy selection procedure from the affiliate station listings
- Benefit from staff picks and suggestions from PBS
- Content on PBS is continuously renewed
- Expiry dates of specific series and programs can be found under the ‘Expiring Soon’ class
- Be aware of program and community updates through email, as well as fund-raising initiatives
Activate PBS Using PBS.org in Three Simple Steps
- Open the PBS application on your device.
Once you open the PBS application on your device, it will provide you with a 6-digit alphanumeric code that you need to enter on the PBS website. Make a note of this and proceed to activate it on the website.
- Activate PBS.
Open your browser to the PBS activation website. You will be navigated to a webpage which will ask you for the 6-digit code. Enter the code and click ‘continue’.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to activate PBS.
After you have inputted the 6-digit code, PBS subscription will be activated on your device. If there is an error with the activation process, please follow the on-screen instructions to fix it.
How to Connect to PBS.org on a Smart TV
- Open PBS on your Smart TV
- Click on the gear icon
- Tap ‘sign-in’ to access your activation code
- Go to the website pbs.org/activate
- Click ‘account information’ to sign in to your pbs.org account
- Enter your activation code and continue
PBS Kids is free for all Roku users: all you need to do is to activate PBS on your device via pbs.org/activate using the following steps. Using a compatible device alongside a PBS account will free up all movies.
Connect With SWHELPER
The Woman Beside Me – Living in the Era of Trump
At the gym, MSNBC plays on my treadmill monitor. Coverage of the shootings in El Paso and Dayton have been...
The History of Stereotyping Homelessness in Australia
The history of homelessness in Australia stems back to our nation’s colonization by our British counterparts which moved Indigenous Australians...
Examining White Privilege: What’s the Fear?
Dickinson student Leda Fisher asks the question “Should White Boys Still be Allowed to Talk?” in her opinion piece in...
New Release – ReMoved 3: Love is Never Wasted
Kevi’s story, though fictional, allowed me to paint for you a visual picture of how much it hurts to have...