Education

I am Getting My MSW, but I Do Not Want to be a “Social Worker”

blank

As I finish up my first year in graduate school, I am reflecting on the reasons I chose to enroll in a social work program. First, I want to change to world, and I want to help as many people as I can. I  know I cannot change everything, but I can motivate and empower other people to help to make a bigger impact.

My passion for social justice drove me into the Masters of Social Work (MSW) program, and I was ready to set forth and learn how to save the world. Now during my whole time at school, I get ask the same questions over and over again about why I am studying social work and the reasons behind it. Once I tell people I am getting my MSW, they certainly jump to conclusions about my career path.
be-who-you-wanna-be

• You are not going to make any money.
  • You are going to take kids away from bad parents.
  • Oh! I know a social worker at my school. She’s great!
  • Good for you; that job is so challenging.
  • Why are you learning about fundraising if you are going to be a social worker? They are so different.
  • What population do you want to work with?
  • What therapy method do you prefer?
  • Why do you want to help poor people?
  • You need to get licensed right away.
  • You should memorize the Diagnostic Statistical Manual (DSM)
  • Take a course on Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT) for sure
  • You need to focus and take as many advanced clinical courses as possible.

Sadly, I have heard all of these statements and more related ones too many times. The frustrating part about these comments is not the fact people are trying to help or learn more about my career, but they are judging my career choice before I get a chance to explain my reasoning. The worst part about this is that people who call themselves social workers are the most judgmental. They believe in their definition of social work, and what I want to do is not it.

They in some ways diminish my motivation for social change and push more towards therapy. Even the educational requirements are steering away from social justice initiatives and focusing on therapy. Is that what social work is now? Cheap therapy? If you would like more information on the subject, there is a book called Unfaithful Angels: How Social Work has Abandoned its Mission by Harry Spect and Mark E. Courtney. The book is a great read for any social worker out there trying to evaluate their roles as a social worker in society.

As many of you know, the definition of social work is vast and expanding. You can read about the great things and various aspects of the social work profession/opportunities in other articles on this website. It is not just counseling or adhering to the needs of individuals, but much more.  This can include anything related to helping individuals including but not limited to social policy analysis, program development, community assessment, advocacy, community organizing, development, organizational management, case management, research, social change and more, not just counseling.

With this being said, it is sad that many schools and professionals are telling students every day their focus should be on therapy and clinical intervention. I do not discredit the wonderful work clinical social workers do because it is necessary. I just want the opportunity for my fellow students and I to mold our own definitions of social work based on our personal and communal factors. We should focus our education, internships, jobs based on what we like to do and what we feel is necessary. We certainly would not tell clients what to do based on our own perceived conceptions of their identity, then we should not do it for social work students.

For clarification, I do plan on being a social worker, but I am going to be MY definition of a social worker. I plan to be a nonprofit executive leading human service agencies. I am getting my MSW to understand the perspective of oppressed individuals, and how my good friend says it, put the human back in human services.

If a label is part of my identity, I will dictate what I believe the label means. In order for you to know, you need to ask me instead of judging based on your preconceived notions. Rather than tell me what to do, maybe you could offer your advice or assistance if I ask for it.  Our future is determined by our decisions, and we students need to learn that for ourselves. Honestly, you’d be surprised how much we know already, and you could learn more about us if you do not jump to conclusions.

Jonathan Richardson is the Social Work Helper Staff Writer focusing on Students Issues and Concerns. He currently is a graduate student at University at Albany getting his MSW and MPA degrees. Jonathan has a background in a variety of nonprofit administrative and direct practice experience with a specialization in fundraising and development, and he hopes to empower the next generation of leaders and provide them with the motivation to positively impact their local communities. You can also visit his personal blog www.jonathanknowseverything.blogspot.com.

Alice Stewart says:

I am a JD/MSW and have had many of these same feelings during my program. I am constantly having an identity crisis lol because I feel too much at the law school but don't feel enough at the social work school. Just because we don't fit in someone's narrowly defined box of what a social worker should be doesn't mean we won't be social workers and make good use of our MSW degrees.

Well it came off that way. At least to me. Thanks for your reply.

I believe that we should make that change. Cheap and affordable is definitely two different thing, but I think the author intent was not diminish the work of therapists.

How about affordable therapy rather than “cheap” therapy.

dc matthews dc matthews says:

Hello social workers: What do you know about the ADA and the FHEO regulations ? Have any schools taught you about them?

Heaven Bound Heaven Bound says:

I love this article! So many truths..

Geri Troia Pepin says:

Thank you for this wonderful article . I started very late I. Life pursuing my BSW and now into my MSW . I too get asked about the same questions except add " what made you decide to go into SW now in your life and what do you expect to do "? So frustrating . I tell ppl "I've always Been a social worker all if my life (advocating for my children , guiding ppl to the resources needed, community action, volunteering my time." That's my definition . Yes I've questioned my career path but I know in my heart this is where I need to be !

Amanda Woolston says:

I think of social work as defined by the knowledge, skills, and values endorsed by our profession that trains practitioners to be effective at the micro, mezzo, and macro levels to move toward our uniting goal of social justice. Like you, I chose social work because its core values corresponded with my own personal values. An added surprise/benefit when I began my BSW education was discovering I would be taught to think and work from a mutli-systems perspective that is useful in an infinite number of settings.

Although trained to think in a multi-systemic way, many of us choose to specialize. I do a great deal of mezzo and macro work; however, I chose to concentrate on clinical practice when completing my master's in social work. I totally identify with what you've described as imposed upon you by others. Outside of our profession, there are some practitioners who do not understand what social work is. Clinical students from other disciplines often thought I was performing "casework" duties because of my title as "social worker," despite the fact that I was doing the same tasks and honing the same clinical skills they were. When I've testified on legislation and engaged in policy making, people assume I don't have the skills necessary because I am not a lawyer or didn't major in criminal justice. I can't help but wonder then if this is why some social workers impose practice goals and assumptions on others (or upon students) as a part of assuaging the anxiety produced by how our profession–as a whole–is undervalued and misunderstood by society.

Your post is an important reminder that support and recognition for our profession must be practiced within our community and among us as a model for how we'd like other disciplines and professionals to regard what we do.

Erica Lopez-Ruiz says:

I am so happy I came across this post! I recently graduated with my BSW and currently work as "Social Change Advocate" (great name right!) at a domestic violence shelter. I work within the school system providing education on dating violence as well as intervention and prevention groups. We also provide DV training to other agencies. I have been on the fence of whether or not to go for my MSW because what you described. I feel that the profession is pushing us toward therapy and I am just not interested! I appreciate your post, it validated what I have been feeling for a while and felt awkward expressing. As a BSW, social change was greatly emphasized in our studies through advocacy and effective case management.

Daniel Reti says:

What a great article! I missed this one! I have often felt the same way. Moreover I have no interest in being licensed at all but am constantly told that is the only way to make any money as a social worker. I support you in forging your own path and look forward to hearing more!

Brian J Tait says:

I am working on my MSW and MPA as well at this time but at ASU. Thank you for posting this Jonathan, I can relate to your feelings and ideas. This post made my day! Peace.

Zander Keig says:

Thank you, Jonathan! I have wrestled with these same issues since beginning my MSW program in 2010. I have been working as a government social worker since graduation (2012) and the same nagging feelings arise day after day: what am I doing? Like you, I was lead into social work to gain a particular lens to better inform my pursuit of social justice for marginalized communities. In a nutshell, I want to do macro social work. I have begun the process of seeking new positions that will better meet my needs and provide me with an avenue to be of more service to a greater number of people.

Dana White says:

Thank you so much for this article, Jonathan. I've experienced many of these same things as a young social worker in the beginnings of my career. One of the major reasons I've stayed in social work instead of pursuing another degree is because I believe so strongly that us social justice-focused social workers, both in direct and macro practice, need to do our part to shape and define our profession. While social work has definitely shifted toward clinical work in the past decade(s), I have hope that we're starting to swing the other way on the pendulum. Like Rachel said, it's so important to have discussions and posts like this one so that we can continue to advocate for positive changes in our profession.

Bill England says:

I have an MSW. I graduated in 1993 from the University of Pittsburgh. I consider myself a Social Worker in the traditional definition, meaning I am a community organizer and I work to improve systems to better meet the needs of people. Change is from the bottom up, and I find great satisfaction working with people to improve communities, systems and the organizations that provide services for people. But I completely agree with you – define whonuounare and what you want to do. I believe in the code or ethics. I believe in the value of education. I believe organizers are special people and have good capacities to become change agents. I wish uounwell with your studies and your journey! I love being a Social Worker and wouldn't do anything else.

Nikki Frankel says:

I'm graduating with my MSW in a few weeks and am quite torn with what I want to do with my degree. My school only offers a clinical track, but I've been very active with my state's chapter of NASW in fighting for social justice and doing advocacy work in my community. In addition, I have developed an interest in research and comprehensive program evaluations. I want to do everything with my degree and I still want the "social worker" title. I feel a connection to the profession because it is so broad. In my state I can get licensed as soon as I graduate and I will do that, but I will not (at least not anytime soon) be going for my independent license. I am a social worker because I didn't want to "just do counseling," I wanted to help make real change in individuals, groups, systems and communities. You are far from alone in your thinking, I just hope that you are able to reconsider your relationship with the term "social worker" and perhaps think if there is a way you can embrace it and still be true to your identity and values.

Rachel West says:

I think what has happened is that many states have given LCSWs parity with clinical psychologist and psychiatrist. But an LCSW only needs a masters degree whereas the other degrees require a PhD or MD before they can become licensed to practice independently. So those interested in being therapist see an MSW as a quicker and more cost effective path to private practice.

When I was in school there were a number of classmates who told me point blank that they only went for the MSW because it was quicker than trying to become a psychologist. Here in New York State you can get the LCSW in 3-6 years after graduating from an MSW program ( you can sit for the LMSW as soon as you graduate). Once you have the LCSW you can go into private practice.

I also think licensing laws have pushed schools to focus on clinical. Only a couple of states have a macro social work license. For example here in New York the LMSW is sort of like a general license, but the exam is focuses predominantly on direct practice. There is very little macro on that test. If too many students from a particular school fail the licensing exams the schools can find their accreditation jeopardized. So because those tests are so heavily focused on micro the schools end up focusing course work on micro more than macro because they need to ensure that as many of their graduates are able to pass the licensing exams.

Then there is the persistent myth that clinical social workers make more money than macro. Thats not true. I was recently sent a study,, which for copyright reason I can't post here, that showed that macro social workers make the same as micro social workers. The difference is that it take macro social workers on average 6 months longer to find work after graduation. The study did not look into why because it focus was on income. But the authors theorized that macro social workers have a harder time getting hired because hiring managers do not understand what macro practice is. In other words they see a MSW or BSW degree on the resume and can't understand why this person is applying for a non clinical position.

Rachel West says:

This is so true. I give webinar and coach macro social workers. I so often hear from students that they are not able to get the educational opportunities they need to be community practitioners. Even school offering a macro track often lack enough macro internships. This was my experience as an MSW student as well and thats how I ended up writing about this issue.

The best advice I heard given was "Don't let anyone Define what social work is for you." You're right Jonathan, it's not just those outside the field that fail to get what macro practice is. I what I always found most disheartening was the number of trained social workers who don't understand. 6 years out from graduation and I still get weird and confused looks from social work peers when I tell them I'm not working towards the LCSW.

This was a great article. It is important that we talk about this because it will help us to push for changes with the CSWE and the schools of social work.

I started out getting a new but two years into it I found out what I want to do I can do with an associate’s in social work. I never wanted to be a social worker, but felt pressured by advisors telling me I can’t do anything unless I had a new…..many other things you can do to have an impact in social change

As an MSW who will be 20 years post grad next month, I commend you on your passion and vision. My experience has been that where i am now is so far from where I thought I wanted to go….and I love it. It’s going to be a wild ride. Enjoy it.

Jamie Sanchez says:

I am currently in grad school with only a few weeks until graduation. Our profession has some serious issues and is suffering from what I feel is a serious identity crisis. While I have met a lot of great people who are on the clinical side of school work, I have come to believe that too many in our field are going in that direction and that there is not enough people doing macro practice. I feel the profession in general has lost its advocacy and activism edge due to too many people going into clinical work. I feel that if you want to be a therapist that doesn't actively engage in the other and equal important aspects of social work, like fighting for change, then maybe you should pursue a degree in counseling- not social work. From my perspective, social work has moved away from what should be its real role in society and into a role that is really best served by existing degrees for those wishing to be therapist.

Hi Michael, I won't speak for Jonathan, but I don't think his argument is in relation to direct practice as a whole. A student such as yourself can be on a case management/direct practice tract which is different plan of study from a clinical tract which focuses on becoming a therapist for the individual/groups. Although, all MSWs do and should receive training on the biopsychosocial assessment/perspecitve and understanding the client on the clinical level, I believe he is trying to relay that social work encompasses more than only working as a clinical social worker. In some sw circles, case management is not considered social work because in some states a clinical social work license is not required to do your job. Depending on your state, you may eventually need an LCSW to continue doing your job at the law firm even though you are not providing therapy or diagnosing clients with a mental health disorder.

I too went into social work with the desire to effect social change. During my studies I was also feeling pressure to study psychotherapy and I had no notion to do so.
As you mentioned, I wanted to focus on social change.
The leadership of the school were supportive and helped me to network with social work with a macro perspective.

Michael Chancley says:

Hi Jonathan. I'm also a MSW student and I am finishing my degree in a few weeks. I've felt a lot of the same sentiments as you. Those outside of the profession often think I'm building a career as a case manager, which is furthest from the truth.

I will say that I decided to change my concentration from Administration and Policy to Direct Service, not because my mentors in the field told me I had to, but because they showed me how the two can go hand in hand. I don't look at my path as "cheap therapy", but as a much needed component of social justice. Social change does not happen over night and until that change happens, I have a duty to help the individuals affected. I currently do my internship in the legal services department of an AIDS service organization and we not only handle case management duties, but also engage in a lot of policy work. When I do intake and assessment on a client who has been discriminated against, I am doing my part to help the attorneys in my organization get case laws on the book that will help others who are discriminated against.

You may not be interested in direct service at all and I respect that, but as a social worker, you should have a full understanding of how direct service, administration, and policy work are all intertwined. Good luck.

Kate Renna Kate Renna says:

Great article!

Education

The Long Pathway: Journey to Understanding Mental Health

blank

Written by: Iman,  Introduction: Rosie, Billy, Anisah, and Fahim – Haverstock School Journalism Project

*Editor’s Note: UK Social Work Helper Staff Writer, Chey Heap, and myself worked with the Haverstock School Journalism Project to support budding young journalists in their pursuit to better understand mental health issues. The below work was written by an 11 year old student, and I am proud Social Work Helper was able to be apart of this effort. The article is a collection of interviews and collaboration with her classmates. They did an outstanding job of exploring and processing a complicated issue like mental health. – Deona Hooper MSW

A recent survey stated that 20% of adolescents may experience a mental health problem in any given year. In the Journalism project, we choose the subjects we want to write articles on and because I personally had an experience that traumatised me when my brothers had been separated from me. It really felt like I had been deprived of the things that gave me the most pleasure, and it put me into a deep depression. No one could understand the way I felt.

If we had physical problems, people would have noticed, but the inner ones are not noticed. If you break your arm everyone knows, but there is a stigma attached to mental health problems.

I wanted to know about how psychologists and other professionals work and understand how they can help us so that young people who are experiencing mental issues will know they are not alone and can get help.

The article is titled ‘The Long Pathway’ because it takes a long time to train to become a helping professional and to research and understand different conditions, but it is also a long pathway to healing.

So, I decided to ask my classmates who have experience with mental health issues including depression and bereavement to help me with this project.

One person, we shall call him Stephen told me: His Nan had a very rare disease that messed with her head. It made her see things. “When we went to visit her she saw everybody but me! It made me feel sad and left out but no one knew how I felt”.

Another a girl called Sarah told me: “My Mum and my Nan were fighting and they stopped talking to each other and when I wanted to go out with my Nan my Mum wouldn’t let me that made me very upset and angry”.

I then wanted to know what it was like to train, work and research in the field of mental health.

Journey Through a Psychologist and her Trainees Eyes

Dr Gursharam Lotey, a young person’s clinical psychologist and Jasmeet Thandi a trainee clinical psychologist agreed to an interview at Camden Open Mind – an organisation that reaches out to young people and helps them deal with life situations including bereavement, bullying or educational issues. It gave us a unique insight into their work.

Jasmeet: I am constantly thinking about feelings. You are talking to someone you have never met before and you are asking:

“How do you feel?”

And it is probably a bit much. So we get beautiful Russian dolls, name each doll that we have made: happy doll, sad doll Yesterday, one girl put a sad doll inside a happy doll. So, on the surface, she seemed happy but on the inside, she was feeling a bit sad.

Q: Do you use your own experiences to connect with patients?

Gursharan: It is really important to be aware of your past to be able to connect with a young person

Jasmeet: A patient will tell you something and I think:

‘Ah I have experienced that…’

Q: How do you deal with the unexpected?

Gursharan: The best thing to do is to not panic and to just think why that person might be sharing something with you that might be a bit out of the ordinary; and to be able to hold this inside, even if you are thinking: Wow! This is not what I expected!

Q: Do you ever get scared of your patients?

Gursharan: Not scared as such… I worry about them but our aim is for them to go home and be safe.

Jasmeet: Not scared I worked on a unit where adolescents had committed crimes. Once you get to know someone you can really understand the context and why things have happened. Understanding them is really important.

Q: What challenges do you face in your work?

Gurshuram: If something really complex and serious is happening within a young person’s family and you have several families like that all on the same day it can be quite challenging to not think about it when you go home.

Gursharam and Jasmeet explained training to be a clinical psychologist was like embarking on a long pathway and it felt like we were given a fascinating peek into what that entails.

Thank you, Gursharan and Jasmeet. We think Camden Open Mind gives an invaluable service.

Journey Through a Psychology Lecturer’s Eyes

Tony Cline is a now a psychology lecturer and trains child psychologists. When Tony was twenty-one, he found himself in a room with a new computer, but this computer was gigantic. It took up a WHOLE room!  He punched information into cards and it would take three weeks to process. Unfortunately, when Tony made a mistake, it would take another three weeks to process. Since then, technology is the biggest change he has seen.

Tony specialises in research as well as teaching and over the years has worked on subjects like dyslexia and has organised dyslexia conferences. Elective mutism was another subject in which he took an interest. This is where a young person can talk but only with some people. People thirty years ago often thought the child was just being naughty, but Tony’s analysis showed they weren’t, they genuinely had problems.

An example would be a pupil refusing to communicate with their teacher. The review of research highlighted a treatment called ‘Fading In’ where the child talks to the people they are comfortable with. For example, while the child is talking to their parents about something very interesting, the teacher appears at the door but does not enter. The second time, the teacher might come in but not stay, and on the third time the teacher stays and joins in the conversation. There is now a new name for the condition is called Selective Mutism.

I asked about the difficulties his students face to become trained professionals:

Tony: One of the things students do is they carefully train and prepare for an interview and then despite what they have been told about the child before they meet them, there is sometimes much more than is said.

I wondered whether there are difficult situations whilst he was teaching.

Tony: Yes. You can sometimes see that it is making someone in the group think about their own lives and they have had a bad time; for example noticing when a student is being hit by a subject like bereavement because they have experienced it.

Although Tony has years of experience, he still says to his new students: “I am going to learn something from you.”

I learnt lots from everyone I met on this fascinating journey and hope this article will be the first of many that shed light on an area that is difficult for people to understand.

Thank you. Gurasharam, Jasmeet, Tony, and classmates.

Brief description of the project:

The Haverstock School Journalism  Project exists to give underprivileged young people a very high standard of journalism training and proper assignments.

The students have interviewed all sorts of people from a lady firefighter to Baroness Lola Young of Hornsey, recently they contribute to the University College London, Amnesty Journal, and provide regular articles for On the Hill Magazine. The project is funded by the John Lyon’s Charity.

The Project Co-ordinator

Danielle Corgan worked in broadcast documentaries for over a decade, mainly with the award-winning documentary company Goldhawk Media Ltd. She helps the students research their subjects, prepare interview questions, organises the interviews, and write and structure print quality articles. She strongly believes every child can write well and encourages them to develop their own voice. She has worked with youngsters with Special Education Needs and Looked After children on the project with very good results.

Aging

Social Workers Can Now Learn Medicare Online and Earn Continuing Education Hours

blank

Social workers can now earn continuing education hours while they learn Medicare at their own pace, anytime and anywhere with Medicare Interactive (MI) Pro, an online Medicare curriculum powered by the Medicare Rights Center.

MI Pro provides the information that social workers and health professionals need to become “Medicare smart,” so they can help their clients navigate the Medicare maze. The online curriculum contains information on the rules and regulations regarding Medicare—from Medicare coverage options and coordination of benefits to the appeals process and assistance programs for clients with low incomes.

“For over 25 years, social workers have been turning to Medicare Rights’ helpline counselors for clear and concise information on how to help their clients access the affordable health care that they need,” said Joe Baker, president of the Medicare Rights Center. “Now social workers can enroll in MI Pro and learn—or enhance—their Medicare knowledge at their convenience while fulfilling their continuing education requirements.”

The Medicare Rights Center, a national nonprofit consumer service organization, is the largest and most reliable independent source of Medicare information and assistance in the United States.

Licensed Master Social Workers and Licensed Clinical Social Workers can earn continuing education hours when they successfully complete any of the four MI Pro programs: Medicare Basics; Medicare Coverage Rules; Medicare Appeals and Penalties; and Medicare, Other Insurance, and Assistance Programs. Each MI Pro program is comprised of four to five course modules.

All MI Pro programs are active for one year following registration.

MI Pro courses are nominally priced. Additionally, social workers who purchase all four programs at once will receive an automatic 20 percent discount.

Medicare Rights Center is a national, nonprofit consumer service organization that works to ensure access to affordable health care for older adults and people with disabilities through counseling and advocacy, educational programs, and public policy initiatives.

Available only through the Medicare Rights Center, Medicare Interactive (MI) is a free and independent online reference tool that provides easy-to-understand answers to questions posed by people with Medicare, their families and caregivers, and the professionals serving them. Find your Medicare answers at www.medicareinteractive.org.

Education

Cyber Safety for Today’s Teens

blank

It goes without saying that technology has fully inserted itself into most aspects of our day-to-day lives—and children and teens are no exception. Children are learning to swipe smartphones before they learn to turn the pages of a book, and many of them are swiping on their own devices. For parents, the endless exploration of technology raises many concerns for children and teens.

Parents need not only be aware of what their children are getting from the constant connectivity, but also what they may be putting out into the digital universe. Yes, the horror stories surrounding teens and technology are vast and worrisome, but these hard-learned lessons can provide other families with safe cyber practices that will make all the difference for security and peace of mind.

Limit screen time, especially for youngsters. We may have grown to rely on our devices in the adult world. I, myself, use my phone for everything from navigation, to paying bills, to making grocery lists—the list (no pun intended) goes on and on. However, for children, it is essential their screen time be limited and purposeful. Use screen time as an occasional reward, but make sure that everyone is clear about how long they can use the device and for what purposes.

If you feel that your child must have a phone for staying in touch, consider phones or plans that provide programmed options for usage. For instance, there are ways to program children’s phones so that they are only able to call or text a set list of phone numbers. You can also set restrictions on how data is used or what websites or apps your children can access. The key here is to keep your children’s circle small when introducing them to their first phone—the stricter the parameters, the more peace of mind parents will have about children using technology.

Be aware of your child or teen’s social media presence. Keep a very watchful eye on your child’s use of social media and limit access to devices when concerns arise. You should insist on access to or control over your teen’s social media accounts whenever necessary. If you suspect that your child is cyberbullying or being cyberbullied, take the phone.

Keep records of any evidence that your child is being bullied, including text messages, screenshots, profile posts or photos, etc. Schools today are cracking down on bullying; however, parents must present documented, repeated instances of harassment or bullying before school officials will intervene.

Along the same lines as cyberbullying concerns, parents should monitor social media accounts to ensure that children are protecting themselves and being digitally responsible. Teens today are so concerned with obtaining “likes” and gaining “followers” that they lose sight of how vulnerable they may be making themselves online. Explain to them that, even with privacy settings, nothing is 100% private when it comes to posts, comments, photos, etc.

Make sure that teens are not using personal information, like a full name, specific address, current location, or school. Social media sites make it extremely easy to tag one’s location, but too often teens fail to consider who might be keeping tabs on their location. Gently, but firmly, remind your children that not everyone on social media is who they claim to be.

Talk about the permanency of our digital footprints. This means once posted online ownership no longer belongs to you. Even deleted material is not ever fully erased if even one person has captured, saved, or screenshotted the post.

Not only can deleted posts resurface, people can edit or manipulate the photo or post in any way they choose. Teach children and teens to think carefully before making a post.

swhelperlogo

Enter your email below to subscribe to the Daily Helper delivered to your inbox once a day.

Sign up.....It's free! Get the latest news article delivered directly to your inbox once a day from Social Work Helper. We promise not to spam you!